Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Northern Lorain County has a team of certified water damage experts ready to respond to your water loss. Our teams know the importance of removing all moisture as fast as possible to eliminate the risk of further damage. We use specialized equipment that make the process quicker and much more efficient than trying to manage the situation yourself. When water damage sits, it only takes 24 hours for mold to begin to develop. If disaster strikes, trust SERVPRO of Northern Lorain County to be faster to any size disaster. Our crews will make sure your home looks "Like it never even happened."
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (440) 245-2115
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2060 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Northern Lorain County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.